We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Strategy Consultant who can help not-for-profit organisations to develop strategies that will enable them to grow and increase their impact.
The role will include exploring fundraising opportunities, including developing commercial strategies, exploring innovative models of delivery and other areas of operational delivery in order to ensure financial sustainability of not-for-profit organisations.
- Conducting research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the organisations
- Analysing statistics
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- Making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to client
- Implementing agreed solutions
- Developing and implementing new procedures or training.
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector is not required
- Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- IT skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
How To Apply
Apply in just 2 minutes by completing your Changemaker profile through the link above.