Marketing and Communications Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Monmouth County Historical Association
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
70 Court Street
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing and communications volunteer to work in our development and communications department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies.
As a marketing and communications volunteer, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns and communications strategy. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This volunteer position will help you acquire communications and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
· Prepare promotional information
· Help distribute communication and marketing materials
· Manage and update database and customer relationship management system, Donor Perfect
· Help organize events
· Strong desire to learn
· Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with computer software and online applications (e.g. analytics)
· Passion for the industry and its best practices
- Training Provided