Promotion of culture and tourism for local development in Bolivia
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by CADIP
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
At the end of February and early March, the city of Cochabamba and its suburbs host extensive socio-cultural activities. Cultural events are organized in alternative locations and spaces, such as plazas, cultural centers and streets. During the summer holidays in February, we will organize Days of Art, Popular Culture and Alternative tourism to consolidate new alternative spaces and explore multiculturalism and interaction with the local population.
Volunteer tasks involve:
• Promotion and dissemination of information about cultural events.
• Promotion of cultural and alternative tourism areas of Cochabamba.
• Participation in the popular Carnival party “Corso de corsos”.
• Logistical support to cultural events.
• Participation in tours to alternative tourism communities near Cochabamba to enjoy nature and interact with the local population.
• Participation in the Carnival of Valle in Cochabamba
Project dates: February 13 - February 28, 2019
For more information and other volunteer projects in Bolivia, please go to: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-bolivia
CADIP International Volunteer Program: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please visit http://cadip.org for more information.
Call in USA: 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400; 310-882-7400
Call in Canada: 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500; 604-628-7400