QuickBooks Administrator(New York Metro Area)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Image Impact International
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
474 West 238th Street
Finance Committee – QuickBooks Admin Backup Support
Volunteer position Description:
The QuickBooks Admin Backup support is a volunteer position with Image Impact International and is responsible for supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the organization using the QuickBooks Online applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Budgeting and Reporting:
· Serve as primary back up to the Assistant QuickBooks Online Coordinator.
· Assist as needed with updates to the Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
· Enter small number of monthly transactions into QBO on a timely basis.
· Enter annual budget estimates into QBO as needed.
· Meet virtually monthly with the Finance Committee to review monthly transactions.
· Develop and run custom or standard reports as needed.
· Provide input to the Internal Controls manual regarding QBO procedures as needed.
· Assist with basic training on QBO as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet.
· Finance/Accounting Background is needed.
· Needs to be a CPA(Required but not preferred).
· Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
· Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate
· Must be experienced with QuickBooks Online (preferred) or QuickBooks.
· Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Flexible and adaptable to change.
Volunteer Position details:
· Time Commitment: 4-6 hours per month.
· Submit a Resume or CV to email@example.com. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.
IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL MISSION
We mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero- Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Time Commitment: 4-6 hours per month.
Submit a Resume or CV to email@example.com. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.