Digital Editing Volunteers to assist with a Proof of Concept Short Film
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Food for Life Vrindavan
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
2150 Summitridge Drive
FFLV is currently searching for a competent, committed and compassionate digital editing volunteer who wants to contribute to a documentary project featuring FFLV that is in development by a small LA Based film company, Without Exception Films LLC. The proof of concept short film is about the importance of educating girls in underdeveloped countries that will be used to pitch to studios and additional investors for a full length documentary film or docuseries.
As a Digital Editing Volunteer you will :
- Contribute at least 3-5 hours a week for this project in the months of June or July.
- Review footage that has already been shot and cutting it down to two or three 15-minute proof of concept short films. (50 hours of footage from a four week trip to India that has already been shot, transcribed, and logged)
- Add creative input on the best direction of the Proof of Concept in regards to mass appeal.
- Have a working knowledge of pitching, production, filming, video-editing, and post-production on Adobe Premiere & After Effects and/or is willing to learn.
- Help a school that provides free education to poor girls in India and empowers them to transform their lives and communities.
- Work alongside and network with experienced editors, filmmakers, producers and investors.
For more information regarding our non-profit, please go to:
and for information on the film company Without Exception Films LLC, please go to:
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you are interested in volunteering and gaining valuable experience, please contact Milena Warns, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell phone number (917) 783-7021.