Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Social Media Assistant
- Assist AZSA's Social Media Coordinator(s) as they manage campaigns to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. Focused on increasing organic Likes, user engagement, and curating content.
- Assist in developing / writing / editing content for all channels to ensure consistent messaging is delivered.
- Curate engaging stories
- Continue to grow expert knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, Yelp, and any other emerging social media networks.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Stay on the cutting edge of trends, news, and changes within all social networks.
- Ready & eager to learn about AZSA from the ground up.
- Able to learn new project management & scheduling tools
- Excited to learn & grow
Time Commitment: Approximately 5-10Hours Per Week
How To Apply
Include: Statement of Interest and Resume