Bike through Zambia and raise funds and awareness for HIV/AIDS prevention and economic empowerment of women in Africa.
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Chooda
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
77 Bluxome St,
A 325+ mile bike ride that aims to make positive change in the world. Participants ride from Zambia’s capital, Lusaka, to Victoria Falls in Livingstone to raise awareness of poverty and HIV/AIDS in Africa.
Participants of this life-changing experience will:
- Raise funds for essential local programs focusing on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Economic Empowerment for Women and Girls in Zambia.
- Build community with other globally-minded cyclists, and
- Learn about and participate in Zambian culture through immersive experiences, including site visits to organizations.
- See amazing wildlife, countryside, and one of the seven natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls
We have two rides taking place in 2019: June 27th - July 7th and July 11th - July 21st. Full details on the rides are available on our website. Registration now open!
- Language/Cultural Support Available