A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
INKspire is a non-profit organization that strives to empower youth voices by providing a curated web platform where young people can share their ideas and perspectives on various relevant and contemporary issues across Canada and around the world.
Are you looking for a platform to share your ideas? Do you believe in inspiring and educating through written articles? INKspire is looking for passionate, well-informed youth writers who will work together with our editorial team in creating inspiring and engaging content for the website. If you’ve always loved blogging or writing and wanted a larger medium for your work, this is a great way to advance your writing portfolio.
- Read, research and report on developments in your current topic (i.e. publications, blogs, news)
- Write two articles per month in your current topic to be published on the INKspire platform while meeting publication deadlines
- Creation of complete ensemble of creative and engaging online article content (image, title, article)
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong command of the English language with exceptional writing and communication skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of INKspire’s content
- Well-educated and passionate for subjects within your current topic
- Creative thinker and writer
- Reliable and ability to manage time
The successful volunteer will work remotely from home for 4-6 hours a week.
How To Apply
Upload your materials and apply through the link provided!