Times of day
A few hours per week
1561 Gehman Road
Mitzvah Circle Foundation is a volunteer based organization, and the Receptionist plays a key role in our work. It is his/her job to make sure the people who volunteer, donate, or visit our facility are greeted with appreciation and warmth. We truly appreciate every person who engages with Mitzvah Circle and rely on the receptionist to engage and welcome all.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome volunteers and donors to our facility
- Ensure sign in process is accurate and complete for all visitors
- Answer incoming phone calls, take accurate messages
- Support clerical needs of the office including preparing mailings, copy forms, sorting of documents (optional)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Dedication to service and nonprofit work
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence
Our needs are flexible, but weekday mornings are most critical.
About Mitzvah Circle Foundation:
Mitzvah Circle Foundation meets the critical, material needs of people struggling with crisis, poverty, serious illness and homelessness. To help break the circle of poverty by giving people what they need to move forward, we provide basic necessities, personized to fit specific needs. We are located in Harleysville, PA, near the Lansdale exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.