This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Corporate Finance Office (CFO) Units. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. This position supports CFO units as they add volunteers and serve as a connection between REFIT Region Stewards and the Volunteer Partner REFIT Steward Program. The REFIT program focuses on stakeholder management to engage highly-skilled volunteers across all regions to be the conduit between the volunteers, the business units including Real Estate, Finance, and Information Technology, the Workforce Planning team and the regional Volunteer Services teams.
- Take a minute to watch a video and learn more about how you could be doing the same great work as a corporate services volunteer!
- Promote understanding of how volunteer work in the CFO units connects to the mission
- Welcome new REFIT Region Stewards
- Support CFO units as they add new volunteers
- Support REFIT Region Steward engagement activities; attend Red Cross events and activities periodically
- Be available twice a month for meetings with REFIT Volunteer Partner
- Serve as a connection among Region Stewards, CFO units and CFO Workforce Planning team
- Engage Region Stewards by utilizing multiple communication modalities, e.g. email, text messages, phone, to provide consistent communications between the stewards
- Communicate any changes to volunteer responsibilities at both regional and divisional level in a timely manner
- Check in with Regional Volunteer Services Officers (RVSOs) to ask about current or upcoming needs (when requested by region)
- Assist REFIT Region Steward to facilitate and engage volunteers in the division to maintain volunteer workforce and preserve availability
- May support volunteer recruitment in division (when requested by region)