Muskie Community Center
38 Gold Street
A Volunteer Driver is anyone who transports meals and/or clients to and from planned events. The driver who transports meals takes the meals from the food source to the patron’s home and may transport donated food from a local supermarket.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Picking up food donations from local store and delivering to a Center
* Delivering a hot, nutritious noon time meal to home bound seniors
* Act as a safety “check-in” person for home bound seniors
* Reporting to Spectrum Generations if recipient does not answer their door
* Transporting consumers to and from scheduled activities and events
- Training Provided
How To Apply
3 Volunteers needed for Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00a.m.-1:00p.m.