Hospitality House of Charlotte
1400 Scott Ave
This is a great opportunity for families, friends, church groups, youth aged groups and corporate groups looking to give back to the community.
- We ask volunteers to prepare for approximately 40 people when planning a meal. Our guests love leftovers so too much food is always appreciated.
- There are no meal restrictions.
- You may cook on-site and use our equipment or cook off-site.
- You can sign up on our meal/snack planning calendar to easily see which dates are available.
- Meals can be prepared for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Snacks and desserts only are also great for our guests.
- We do not have set meal times as guests have varying schedules due to their patient’s specific needs at the hospital.
- Because we do not have a full-time cleaning staff, please allow time for your group to clean up after cooking. If you are able to bring paper products for serving, that can make the cleanup easier as well.
What to Bring?
- Please bring all of the ingredients to prepare your meal.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen including pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, serving dishes, ice, three microwaves and two ovens.
- International Volunteers