A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Project Coordinator I assists the Director of Projects with bringing in and evaluating new projects and general project coordination. This role comes with a willingness to step in when things need to get done and wearing a lot of hats. You should have an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and enjoy working with people.
- Having an understanding of project goals, scope of work and how the project fits with OACLAs mission
- Being aware of project schedules, deadlines, and needs/manpower requirements
- Providing guidance for project documentation
- Providing project updates to Director of Projects
- Working with Director of Projects to ensure distribution of resources
- Being available to those proposing new projects, and provide feedback
- Working with Director of Projects to ensure proper distribution of resources throughout projects; volunteers, finance, communications, and records.
- Being available to those proposing new projects, and providing information regarding procedures, potential resources, reviewing the project proposal and providing feedback.
- AA degree or equivalent experience; BA preferred
- Past experience as a volunteer preferred
- Past experience organizing people
- Familiarity with Slack, Google Docs a bonus
- Conscientious self-starter able to co-ordinate projects with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and/or enthusiasm for architecture and design
- Enthusiasm for working in the social impact space
- Enthusiasm for working with communities
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use: [Project Coordinator I Volunteer Application] in email subject line.