Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides administrative support in the development, implementation, and marketing of program/project function.
2. Coordinates activities of support staff, consultants, faculty, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives.
3. Monitors and administers program/project revenues and expenses; may develop or participate in the development of funding proposals for the program.
4. Collects and analyzes data; prepares scheduled and special reports; maintains program/project records and statistical information.
5. Assists with grant and/or proposal writing as appropriate to the objectives and funding nature of the program; may participate in other fundraising activities.
6. May perform specialized activities of a programmatic nature in direct support of the accomplishment of program objectives and protocol.
- Stipend Provided