Volunteers Needed: 35th Anniversary French Quarter Festival, presented by Chevron! April 12th - 15th, 2018
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by French Quarter Festivals, Inc.
Times of day
A few hours per week
400 North Peters Street
French Quarter Festival, presented by Chevron, is one of the largest FREE festivals in the south, with over 20 stages and food from some of the best restaurants in the city. In 2018, FQF will celebrate it's 35th Anniversary! FQFI is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote the Vieux Carré and the City of New Orleans through high quality special events and activities that showcase the culture and heritage of this unique city, contribute to the economic well-being of the community, and instill increased pride in the people of New Orleans.
Sign Up Today: www.frenchquarterfest.org/volunteers
- $10 in food tickets for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at any food vendor booth
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, to be worn while volunteering
- One FREE hour of bike riding time, compliments of our new sponsor Blue Bikes!
- Loads of appreciation from the community and festival staff!
If you're in New Orleans April 12-15, 2018 and looking for a fun, enriching and rewarding way give back to the New Orleans music scene, sign up to volunteer today! The support of our volunteers help us to continue our festivals each year. We truly appreciate your support, we couldn’t do it without you!
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
We have many volunteer opportunities morning, afternoon, and evening Thursday, April 12th - Sunday, April 15th, 2018! Please check out our website for the full list of volunteer jobs, schedule, maps, perks, and check-in information.