Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
Human Resources Team
The Human Resources Team’s mission is to lay a solid foundation for and support rapid organizational growth.
- Recruit talented volunteers for our central and local teams
- Onboard and train volunteers for the central and local teams
- Support the central team in development and compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and standards
- Support in volunteer relations through putting on events such as virtual happy hours
- Develop and continually improve upon systems to effectuate these responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in human resources, especially at a nonprofit
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!