Sport Teacher Assistant Incorporating Gender Equality
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Sayariy-Resurgiendo
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Condominio Tierra Verde Bloque C
Sayariy-Resurgiendo is a Peruvian NGO working with people from disadvantaged communities, building safe spaces where children can grow up in an environment without violence but with respect and equality of opportunities. Have environmental awareness, as well as historical and cultural memory.
Our organization seeks to implement a project based on tolerance and equality, teaching new sports in local public schools, promoting gender equality.
• Establish sport activities promoting the equality of children in the most vulnerable areas of the country
• Interact with the local teachers to improve knowledge and management.
• Provide a safe place for children to enjoy sports whilst promoting eqaulity.
Cultural exchange helps reinforce and promote knowledge in an attempt to eliminate divisive activities. It also promotes a more inclusive, participatory and cooperative education, promoting team work and the strengthening of ties without gender differences.
That's why we invite you to be part of our volunteer team and share your knowledge.
- Min. 2 months
- Min. 21 years old +
- Be dynamic and creative
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Gender equality awareness
- Ready to learn about new cultures
- Knowledge exchange
- Intermediate to advanced level of Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Previous sport teaching experience
- Gender studies
- Certificate upon completion
- Welcome Pack
- Training and on-going support
- Enjoy a different culture
- Develop knowledge
- Be part of an international team
- Accommodation and utilities included in your fee
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please complete application online
And send CV to email@example.com