Food Bank Warehouse Help!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Community Action Coalition For South Central Wisconsin, Inc
A few hours per week
Community Action Coalition
1717 N Stoughton Rd
Food Bank Warehouse AssistanCE
Assist pantry and meal site representatives with checking in and out of the food bank. Assist Foods Department staff with sorting and organizing food. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Assist partner agency representatives with finding, weighing, and loading food into their vehicles.
- Assist Foods Department with food sorting.
- Answer buzzer when partner agencies come to service door.
- Be knowledgeable about current products being offered in warehouse, cooler, and freezer.
- Observe items being taken and sign off on disbursement sheets.
- Help load food into agency representatives vehicles
Flexible – between 8-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Skills in customer service
- Ability to lift 20-40 lb. boxes regularly.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Make a difference in the lives of people experiencing poverty
- Gain knowledge of valuable food resources available at CAC
- Work in a supportive and friendly environment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.