A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This position supports the work of our Medical Coordinator and the appropriate Area Coordinator.
Schedule and time commitment:
· 1-2 hours a day, as needed. Typically hold office hours for two hours on weekend before events.
· This is an ongoing opportunity.
Location of work: Various
· Maintain updates in spreadsheet immediately during/after office hours.
· Work closely and effectively with the Medical Coordinator
· Track and input hours volunteered
· Medical Supply Team: Work at the Rescue Office setting up supplies and goodie bags for fosters
· Vaccinator Team: Provide some vaccines and medications to foster animals after a training
· Basic computer skills
· Detail-oriented and organized
Physical requirements: Lifting boxes/bags up to 40 pounds; holding and gently restraining animals
- Training Provided