Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
1901 E. 4th St. #100
OneOC is proud to offer the EncoreOC Professionals Program throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Company Background: OneOC - Encore Professionals Program with OneOC’s EncoreOC Program.
The mission of OneOC is to accelerate nonprofit success. Through its Encore Program, OneOC creates a culture of service by enriching people’s lives through connecting adult volunteers to nonprofit needs, mission and service.
Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment between April and December 2018
Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
Wage: This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional background. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply, and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Administrative – The EncoreOC Professional will work closely with the Volunteer Services Encore Manager.
- The Encore Professional will create sustainable protocols for recruitment of Encore Professionals.
- The Encore Professional will develop standardized processes for scanning and saving of all paperwork for the Encore Professionals Program.
- The Encore Professional will oversee the daily calendar of the Encore Manager including speaking engagements, presentations, interviewing volunteer candidates and more.
- Administrative Services
- Document Management
- Microsoft Office
- Office Logistics
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
- Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
- Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
- Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How To Apply
You may apply directly to the EncoreOC Professionals Program by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to Abby Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org