Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
337 17th Street
The IT Associate would be in charge of the organization's various IT areas such as Dropbox / website/backing/other admin IT areas and research and implement best IT practices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and researching areas for organization efficiency through technological solutions.
- Providing hands on support and assistance; and assisting in developing IT best practices and procedures.
- Managing Dropbox, google drive, backing up the website, and managing other IT used by the organization.
ASANTE VOLUNTEER POSITION NOTES:
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization
- Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa.
- Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers.
- Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization.
- Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented.
- Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities.
- This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- The position is for a specific project with an expectation of 10 hours of work per week.
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation. Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?
Looking forward to working with you for a noble cause!