Are you concerned about growing injustice in the United States? Are you moved by your faith to stand with those facing threats to their basic human rights? As a Fundraising Associate at Justice Revival, you will be mobilizing resources to grow the faith-based movement for justice and rights. In this role, you will gain transferrable professional skills by overseeing key fundraising initiatives.
Justice Revival is a faith-based nonprofit committed to educating, inspiring, and mobilizing Christian communities to stand in solidarity with the oppressed and defend the human rights of the vulnerable. We are a dynamic, early phase organization seeking an energetic, motivated volunteer Fundraising Associate to work closely with the Founder & Executive Director. This is an opportunity to be part of building a new organization dedicated to amplifying a Christian voice for equal justice & human rights in the United States.
If your long-term career goals involve fundraising or nonprofit management, this could be a good fit for you. We’re looking for an articulate, reliable and organized self-starter with a passion for fundraising and pitching Justice Revival. Learn more about us at www.justicerevival.org.
· Build relationships with current and prospective donors
· Conduct research and provide support for donor presentations
· Communicate with donors through multiple channels to provide updates, acknowledge and thank donors, and make solicitations
· Contribute to writing and publishing Annual Report
· Participate in researching and assessing grant funding opportunities and writing letters of inquiry and grant proposals
· Maintain donor database and run reports of donor engagement
Are you concerned about growing injustice in the United States? Are you moved by your faith to stand with those facing threats to their basic human rights? As a Fundraising Associate at Justice Revival, you will be mobilizing resources to…