A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The Love Story Media, Inc.
3435 Ocean Park Blvd. #107
The Love Story is currently searching for a competent, committed and compassionate filmmaker/ producer who wants to contribute to The Love Story Journal volume 3, an anthologizing, serializing, and globalizing media-art-diary series.
Ideal candidate has a working knowledge of pitching, production, filming, video-editing, and post-production on Adobe Premiere and/or is willing to learn.
As a Producer/Filmmaker, You will :
- Contribute at least 3-5 hours a week for this project from June, July, and August.
- Manage your crew and communicate with the artist you are filming.
- Be timely, efficient, and deadline-oriented.
- Have an artistic-eye and an ear for story.
- Be responsive and communication with the Producer's Collective.
- Currently in or graduating from a documentary film program OR
- Have a demoreel to show your work.
- 4% Lifetime Royalties on the Journal once published (and 1% royalties for the artist subject you are filming)
- Experience in Production to build your demoreel
- Authorship and Copyright Credits
- Ownership to your own creative works (as you will be doing a lifetime licensing of the content you produced to Love Story in exchange for lifetime royalties).
- A way to give back to a non profit for a social cause utilizing your time, talent, and financial resources while gaining invaluable experience.
For more information, please go to:
and for a more intimate "get to know us" with the founding producer, Mingjie Zhai, please go to:
To view the actual printed journals we are producing:
www.thelovestory.org (scroll down to the middle of the website to check out samples) or click "shop" on the upper right hand corner of the website to see it on Amazon.
Google "The Love Story Journal" to see it on Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, Goodreads, and other international bookstores.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers