Times of day
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Are you passionate about women's rights and girls' education? Do you like to talk to people? Are you highly energetic and outgoing? This might be a perfect opportunity for you to help us help more women and girls in our programs.
We are seeking highly dependable people who are ready to represent Seeds to Sew at various events and selling the products that the program participants make. The right candidate will be passionate about our mission and will be comfortable explaining it to the interested customers.
2-hour training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Events- and Operations Managers will be available for questions and assistance. Certificate of service with recommendations will be provided if requested.
- Become familiar with the mission and operations of Seeds to Sew
- Research and schedule events in your area (street fairs, harvest fairs, gift fairs, Christmas Bazaars, etc.)
- Answer customers’ questions about S2S and sell products (keep track of products sold in a supplied book)
- Pack and ship back unsold product, provide accounting and payment for products sold
- Passionate about Seeds to Sew mission of empowering women and girls in impoverished communities
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently
- Training Provided