College 2 Career Program Chair(New York Metro Area)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Image Impact International
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
474 West 238th Street
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The College 2 career Program Chair is a volunteer position in Image Impact International and is responsible for the planning, organizing and analyzing situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action and implementation within III.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Determine program scope and actively assist with curriculum development.
· Assist with developing a program proposal.
· Participate in strategic planning to identify and execute objectives.
· Complete the “Logic Model” exercise to support grant applications and determine measures of success.
· Review IACET Continuing Education requirements with VPs for Certification and Education.
· Attend Training 4 Impact live and/or virtual intro sessions in 2017-2018.
· Provide pilot dates for website event calendar, Blog, Impact Monthly e-Newsletter, and social media.
· Estimate and track program revenues and expenses in coordination with the VP Development.
· Identify trainer and volunteer needs in coordination with the VP HR and VP Program Development.
· Participate in regular face to face and virtual meetings to ensure program progress.
· Program Outreach and Promotion
· Identify college Career Services staff for first outreach.
· Set up and attend meetings with Career Services.
· Strategize outreach messaging with VP Development, VP Branding, VP Marketing, and VP Communications.
· Assist Graphics team with content for marketing flyer / program brochure.
· Keep stakeholders informed by submitting short article(s) to the Impact Monthly Newsletter.
· Set up debrief and Incorporate evaluations and/or survey feedback to improve future programs.
· Evaluate how to successfully replicate the program to ensure sustainability.
Volunteer Position Details:
· Term: Two Years (July 1 – June 30).
· Time Commitment: 8-12 hours per month; may include Friday, weeknight and/or weekend meeting times.
· Submit a Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.
IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL MISSION
We mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero- Allen at email@example.com
How To Apply
Please submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume or CV.
- Bio, photo and Application will also be required.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org