Times of day
A few hours per month
31 West 34th Street
Thank you for your interest in Maya’s Hope!
We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing individuals who have an interest in nonprofit causes and fundraising. If that sounds like you continue reading!
- Selling raffle tickets during the event.
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to guests
- Exhibit an outgoing personality; approaching guests with sales pitches encouraging the purchase of raffle tickets.
- Accurately handle large amounts of cash transactions and distribution of raffle tickets.
- Reconcile and report raffle totals of 50/50 Raffle Coordinator at the close of the event.
- Effectively communicate and deliver information regarding Maya’s Hope Organization.
- Other duties as assigned such as helping with storage of advertisement material, banners and aiding other volunteers’ roles
- Sales and negotiation abilities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good organization and Administrative skills
- Experience handling cash in a customer service role
- Charismatic personality with ability to interact positively with our guest and actively engage all guests
- Effective problem solving
- Goal oriented; able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and passionate; Interest in our cause Resourcefulness
- Ability to comfortably and persuasively promote raffle sales.
Event details: Maya's Hope Lotus Ball
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, October 26th
6 to 11:30 PM
Time required from volunteers: 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT
Thank you for your interest in helping us fundraise for the cutie pies at Maya's Hope.
- International Volunteers