Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
several schools with their gardens
• Assist at the Napoli clinic
• Represent save the marginalized positively in a positive manner to all community members and volunteers
• Build relationships in the community
• Help with other environment-related projects as requested by STM administration
- The opportunity to participate in Busoga cultural activities and be a part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
- Detailed orientation and ongoing support from STM Program Manager as well as a mentor
- Room and board with a local family (homestead)
- Certificate and if grade is need
- Free capacity building from Dr bamu
STM Mission To empower individuals of various cultural backgrounds with an increased awareness of the world, other cultures, and themselves, and an expanded sense of their possibilities;
Please find more information about the organization and the specific programs by emailing email@example.com
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter addressing each of the following questions to paul, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please describe any experience you have living in another cross-cultural situation.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a leader?
3. Describe an experience that was very challenging for you. How did you deal with the difficulties, and what did you learn from the experience?
4. What are you passionate about, and how do you express that passion?
5. What do you think will be most exciting about this opportunity?
6. What do you think will be most difficult about this opportunity?