Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Are you dedicated to detail? Overflowing with organization? The movement to protect humanity and the natural world from the climate and ecological emergency needs you!
- Perform critical functions such as note taking and capturing follow ups during meetings
- Manage organizational calendars
- Route and respond to public inquiries
- Perform other clerical tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Detail oriented
- Facility with new technology
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you are interested in learning more about this position you may email, email@example.com. Please include a resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Please also include the best way to contact you.
We look forward to potentially connecting with you in the future!