A few hours per month
272 Pearl Street Northwest
Volunteers have the opportunity to assist in the museum's special events that can include but are not limited to; scout programs, overnights, evening events and more. The roles will vary based on the event, and in the end, though will create the ultimate experience for our guests.
Scheduling: Based on your availability
Responsibilities: This job is good for people who…
- Enjoy helping create a lasting experience
- Love to have fun and make children smile
Includes but not limited to various opportunities such as:
- Special Event Assistant - Will help with setup of event space including but (not limited to) place cards, gift and card table, simple centerpieces, table and chair counts, etc. The individual will also help to greet and direct guests, vendors, and clients.
- Carousel Operator - Runs the 1928 Spillman Carousel during special events. Will also provide safety and operation guidelines for attendees.
- Hospitality Assistant - May assist with bar needs such as cleaning glasses and other beverage service prep.
- Exhibit Interpreter - Will have the opportunity to engage with guests, through dressing in time period costumes and enlightening them on history related to their shop.
Requirements: Background check, May require uniform or costume
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers