Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
238 Thompson Street
World Faith's mission is to end religious violence. We are a global nonprofit focused on interfaith peacebuilding and development as interconnected issues, promoting youth to lead the efforts to tackle both. We regularly collaborate with Mean Communications for social media and branding strategies. As such, Global Fellows have the opportunity to work with both organizations.
We are seeking qualified candidates for our competitive Global Fellow program. Previous experience with relevant technologies and tasks is a plus, but not required. However, all Global Fellows should possess:
- very strong writing skills,
- project management skills,
- attention to detail,
- problem solving skills, and
- a passion for interfaith peacebuilding.
While we prioritize the immediate needs of the organization, we want to meet you halfway. After all, your particular goals and interests are why you rock! Therefore, the Fellowship is customized based on the interests of successful candidates.
Potential areas of responsibilities include:
- Oversee Programs, including Monitoring and Evaluation
- review, organize, and compile relevant research
- Craft compelling copy for blog posts and social media platforms
- Analyze data to measure the success of social media strategies
- Research funding opportunities and relevant information for grant applications across various disciplines and regions around the world
- Curate articles on sustainable development, women's empowerment, children's education.
- Research and analyze projects run by our Chapters
The positions provide the opportunity for on-the-job learning of skills that are vital to the interfaith field, communication strategies, and general non-profit management.
Prospective Fellows must be able to complete at least 25 hours of work per week, with priority given to those who can do 30-40 hours a week. Fellows must complete one full day a week in the office (occasionally more when needed), and additional hours can be completed via telecommunication. Office days will be decided upon acceptance into the Global Fellows program.
Compensation is not available at this time. However, we will work with students to secure funding and/or academic credit from their university, if available.
To apply, make sure to click the "Apply" button above.
- Training Provided