A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Ohio Chapter of AMIGOS is seeking: a volunteer board member to join the working board of local passionate individuals as our Marketing Coordinator. Each chapter of AMIGOS has a board of local volunteers that work together to prepare their participants for their AMIGOS summer abroad. We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual who would enjoy joining our board.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and curate the social media presence of AMIGOS Ohio
- Manage online fundraising site
- Manage the architecture of chapter Google site
- Provide technical support to board members and participants throughout the year
- Support the upkeep of the internal board website by adding any new resources or updating old ones
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please direct all inquiries to Trey Grogan, Chapter Operations Coordinator, email@example.com.