Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
3867 West Market St
As a nonprofit we are constantly looking to increase the outreach we have in the community. And this is where you come in! We are looking for committed Board Members with the knowledge and expertise on the following areas: Event Planning, Hospitality, Travel, Marketing, Banking, Education, and Nonprofit programming. Your primary role would be:
· Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time;
· Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work;
· Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings;
· Helps with campaign creation and implementation ;
· Participates actively in fund raising for the organization; and
· Participates actively in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts to name a few.
About iN Education, Inc.
The overall goal of iN Education is to increase overall Standardized Testing averages, improve ACT and SAT test prep awareness, teach youth the “hard and soft skills” necessary for success in all industries, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, emphasize the importance of continuing education, and address health and wellness for families. We achieve this by offering year-round supplemental educational programs including structured internships and “teen-entrepreneur” opportunities in which hands-on involvement taps into their creative abilities.
How To Apply
If interested submit your resume at email@example.com