A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Regional Directors are the core of Objective Zero’s decentralized, nationwide operations. Regional Directors are responsible for recruiting subordinate volunteers in their given geographic area to create regional, state, or city-level volunteer groups covering functional areas (e.g., Fundraising, Ambassador Recruitment, User Recruitment, and Marketing, etc.). Regional Directors report directly to the National Volunteer Director who reports to the Executive Director. While given a great deal of latitude to establish regional, state, or city volunteer groups at they see fit, Regional Directors must ensure interest groups support Objective Zero’s strategic objectives and mission. To accomplish this, Regional Directors are responsible for producing a strategic plan for leading volunteer operations in their given geographic area to include the integration of the following elements: fundraising, ambassador, user, and volunteer recruitment; and marketing. Finally, the Regional Director is responsible for coordinating fundraising events as appropriate and reporting localized information about the app or other relevant information to the Executive-Level Volunteer Coordinator.
- Recruit, manage, lead subordinate volunteers
- Create regional volunteer strategy, integrating elements of fundraising, user/ambassador recruitment, marketing, and volunteer recruitment
- Send weekly activity report to Executive-Level Volunteer Director
- Coordinate volunteer efforts with Objective Zero Volunteer Director
- Coordinate Objective Zero events
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please email your resume and references to Tim@ObjectiveZero.org.