Make it a September to Remember By Mentoring! (Volunteer)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Capital Partners for Education
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Washington Leadership Academy
3015 4th Street Northeast
District of Columbia
Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School Student in DC! Do you want to EMPOWER a DC student by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers?
IF SO, WE NEED YOU!
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
- Training Provided