A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Here at Adei Foundation, Inc. and the Adei Institute of Technology we are in search of a dynamic Marketing Team which would include; a Marketing lead; Branding Specialist; Marketing Communications; and a Web Designer. This team will report to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
A little about us: Adei Foundation was formed in 2017 as a way to promote technology and entrepreneurship in Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa. We are still in the early stage.
Our mission is to, Drive socio-economic development through Technology, in Côte d’Ivoire and the region, by strengthening the building blocks of the entrepreneurial ecosystem through a Technical Skills training program, an Entrepreneurship program, and an Innovation lab, while applying a gender lens.
Our vision: Adei Institute establishes a world-class entrepreneurship hub in the West and Francophone Africa region, committed to connecting founders, technologists, and investors with global disruptive innovation.
The Role of Marketing Communications:
- Work with the Marketing Lead, team, and organization's management
- Consult as needed with the organization's Marketing Expert Advisor
- Develop key messages articulated to stakeholders; and maintaining communication with key stakeholders ie partners, and donors.
- Develop a community relations plan that identifies formal and informal mechanisms to dialogue with the community;
- Promote the organization’s services to the community;
- Serve as a conduit for communicating with various media outlets
- Related Education or relevant work experience
- International Volunteers