Plastic Pollution - Maintain Educational Resource
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Sea Save Foundation
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
22603 Pacific Coast Highway
One of Sea Save Foundation's ongoing projects is a map called Plastic Wins Pins. The purpose of Plastic Wins Pins is to present and inspire the public with the many successes that have been won in an effort to stop plastic pollution. Plastic Wins Pins is an online global map created to illustrate geographically victories that have been won. The Plastic Wins Pins google map reveals the momentum that the ocean conservation community has gained and it gives us hope. It also serves as a resource center where we can find accumulated data about anti-plastic pollution policy wins.
We are looking for a volunteer interested int working with international conservation issues to maintain this map. The volunteer will keep stay updated on new laws passed or new businesses announcing their stance that will be added to the map. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call (310) 458-1020.
- Discuss development of project timeline and action items required to meet goal
- Maintain up-to-date map of 'Plastic Pins Wins'
- Write copy for new entries
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Google docs required
- Good writing, presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Experience within the environmental or conservation movement preferred
- International Volunteers