A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 100923
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Are you passionate about educating our community and helping individuals who are struggling with disordered eating and eating disorders? Do you have a solid understanding of fundraising and development activities for non-profit organizations? Rock Recovery is looking for a Development Coordinator to add to our volunteer team! This volunteer position would require an average of 8 – 10 hours per month, and can be performed from the comfort of your own home or office.
Assist with general fundraising activities such as:
- Event coordination and management
- Grant research, writing and tracking
- Donor stewardship and prospecting
- Establishing and maintaining local and national nonprofit/church partnerships
- Donor communications and acknowledgement
- Corporate donor solicitation and stewardship
This position reports directly to the board president.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or substantial experience and demonstrated skill in fundraising, event coordination, and/or management
- Strong organizational skills
- General knowledge of non-profit fundraising and willingness to learn best practices
- Passion for Rock Recovery’s mission
How To Apply
Before you apply: Please read job descriptions carefully and follow application instructions. Note that we are an all-service organization. We offer only volunteer positions. While you do not need to be a Christian to work with us, we do ask that all staff are comfortable with supporting us as a faith-based (Christian) organization.