- Volunteer Opportunity posted by TAEHO (Tanzania Albinos' Education & Health Organization)
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
PO Box 11482
· Assist with office support (e.g. Maintain student files, collect funds from parents for school expenses, signing students in and out for the day, registration of any incoming students)
· Search for grants and external funding proposals that TAEHO’s Albinism Support projects meet the eligibility requirements for
o Complete applications/proposals/attachments for any and all grants and funding proposals
o Keep track of what is applied for
o There are documents and previous proposals available to view and gather information from
· Help plan and coordinate events for TAEHO outreach and education workshops
· Responsible for keeping office organized
o Director will be available to assist for translation purposes
· Maybe run errands, like copies, printing, etc.
· 8:00 to 15:00
One month commitment required.
Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
Please send us in inquiry email if you are interested in this position. Please include any applicable qualifications you might have for this position as well as why you are interested in working with us. Thank you.