Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Calle Los Nardos
We are looking for someone who has experience in journalism, web design, photography or communications who can help us design new communications materials (newsletters, social media, update website).
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the volunteer would collaborate with with all the areas and volunteer programs to document the work Vive Peru is doing in Northern Peru, both with volunteers and the community. You would have freedom and creativity to develop new materials that would have a real impact on the growth and impact of the organization as well as learn in depth about the impact our programs have on the community!
We are especially looking for someone who is self-motivated and results-oriented since the volunteer would direct their own project and design their own schedule.
- Excellent communication skills
- Related studies or experience in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, etc.
- Interest in the organization's work and mission
- Ability to work under a deadline
- Organized and ability to problem solve
- Availability of minimum of 4 weeks
- Intermediate level of English and Spanish
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Experience working with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Website or Graphic Design Experience
Benefits of working with Vive Peru
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
Interested volunteers should email us at email@example.com.