Volunteer And Travel Tour
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
At VIN we understand that you might only have a short time in Nepal. You are keen to volunteer but you want to experience the country’s rich culture, history and geography. If your stay here is limited to two or three weeks, the Volunteer and Travel Tour program is designed for you.From the jungle of Terai to the spectacular wildlife of Chitwan National Park and upwards to the Himalayas, Nepal is a melting pot of landscapes, biodiversity and ethnicity, with over 10 ethnic groups and more than 100 languages. While the pervading religion here is Hinduism, Nepal is also one of the spiritual and physical homes of Buddhism.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.