3417 stacey ct
We are looking for Linux Systems Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring smooth operations of all Windows based systems for ASI volunteers. The administrator co-ordinates with vendors managing the equipment and systems to identify faults, resolve incident tickets and complete all fixes/configurations/development to meet SLA performance requirements. Administrator will work closely with internal and external groups to coordinate plans and activities that involve the maintenance and set up of servers and their network connectivity and the installation, configuration and deployment of windows based applications.
- 5+ years of experience supporting and implementing Microsoft Windows and related compute infrastructure
- Minimum of 5-10 hours volunteer engagement per week
- Experience writing IT Maintenance Contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Network configuration including peripheral equipment (needs to be familiar with basic TCP/IP concepts and IP address subnetting)
- Experience with enterprise backup software such as DataProtector, virtualization tools like VMWare or HyperV
- Experience with Public and Private Cloud Services. Ability to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Proven experience working with remote teams.
How To Apply
Please apply with your most updated resume and in the subject line of your email, please note the "Idealist" + position title for which you are applying