A few hours per month
115 Greenough Street
Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.
With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and “Job Application” in the subject line.
The marketing outreach coordinator will coordinate, develop and manage outreach activities for Brookline Chinese School. The position will also develop the school outreach strategies and cultivate of collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Develop outreach strategies and set up priority in terms of public relation, donation and advertiser client service.
- Liaise as the key contact person of external media / donor / client and other external communities with Brookline Chinese School.
- Create, develop and distribute marketing materials (e.g. media press release, brochures, newsletters, sales materials or any other materials required).
- Maintain and cultivate collaborative relationships with community organizations and partners by delivering content, stories, information and brand message through meetings, letters, emails and community presentations.
- Organize, attend, and/or participate in community events to communicate the organization mission.
- Think creatively and generate new ideas to contribute to the continuous development of Brookline Chinese School.
- Demonstrated outreach experience in PR, donation and/or client service of advertising.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to solve problems and appropriately manage conflict.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency with appropriate software and online tools
- International Volunteers