Volunteer Mentors Needed
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Hearts Everywhere Reaching Out for Children, Inc.
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Pay it Forward.
Be the mentor you wish you had.
- You only have to be a friend.
- You and the mentee will both benefit from the relationship.
- You only need two hours, twice a month to impact a child's life.
- You don't have to change yourself to change a life.
Get involved with the Super HEROes Mentoring Program today!
The SuperHEROes Mentoring Program is a community-based, one-on-one mentoring program serving children infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. The program provides children with the opportunity to have a positive role model through a mentor and to strengthen their life skills and self-esteem. We are in desperate need of male mentors, specifically in the DeKalb and Fulton County.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
- Be at least 22 years of age.
- Be willing and available to comply with the H.E.R.O. for Children Volunteer Program requirements.
- Able to pass a background check (MVR, Sex Offender, Criminal).
- Own a reliable vehicle.
- Have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Willingness to mentor for at least 2 years.