A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
700 Boylston St
Seeking a grant writing volunteer with previous experience. We are pursuing small grants for our human rights education projects. We are a new (2 years) 501(c)3 Boston non-profit with international programs and partnerships in Italy. Option for a long or short-term positions as a volunteer. You will work remotely, but meetings with the director can be in Boston/the area if you are located here; otherwise meetings will be held over the phone, Skype, or Whats App.
About volunteering with Nosapo:
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
Please submit a CV and brief letter to Melanie@nosapo.org.
- Experience developing and/or writing grants
- Editing and writing experience
- Degrees in Communications, Grant Writing, or Non-profit Management, Human Rights Studies preferred
- A passion for human rights
- Research national and international grant opportunities
- Compose and edit grant proposals
- Solicit grant and fundraising opportunities
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and a brief letter explaining why you are interested and how you believe you can assist the organization to Melanie@nosapo.org.