Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
31 West 34th Street
Thank you for your interest in joining our Board!
Would you like to make a difference in a child's life? Do you want to save the lives of orphans and children with special needs? Do you want to see your impact?
Help make decisions as a Board Member for Maya's Hope!
Maya's Hope was founded in November 2010 and has impacted the lives of hundreds of children in Ukraine and Philippines.
To learn more about the lives we're impacting, please go to: www.mayashope.org or www. facebook.com/mayashope.
We look forward to reviewing your candidacy!
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in the lives of the children, please follow the application process:
- Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Term and Financial Requirements
- Serve for a full 2-year term.
- Financial Requirements:
- Monthly Contribution: Sponsor at least one child or participate in a Maya's Hope sponsorship program with a minimum contribution of $30.00 USD per month.
- Initial Contribution: Make an initial contribution of $2,500 USD to Maya’s Hope (General Donation) upon joining the board.
- Annual Contribution: Contribute a minimum of $2,500.00 USD* annually, an amount which Board Member may either give from his or her own resources, or raise from others.
- Additional types of giving include, but are not limited to, corporate matches, grants, and event ticket sales.