Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Intiwawa - children of the sun
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Communications and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in Arequipa, Peru!
Duration: at least 6 months, starting in November/December 2018!
You will be responsible for the online representation and transparency of Intiwawa in the team and for the public. In this position, you write the newsletters, Blogs, make photos and produce videos, manage the website and social media platforms and cooperate with partner organisations. You will also form part of the Intiwawa committee and participate in meetings and decision-making. Furthermore, you coordinate and oversee the work of other volunteers in Marketing and the Marketing intern. The position is unpaid, but you will receive valuable management and marketing skills and interesting insights into the work of an NGO!
• Internal communication of the activities through weekly Newsletters
• External communication and representation of Intiwawa through the website, the Newsletter and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Youtube,…)
• Production of materials (photos, flyers, videos, presentations etc.) for the local and international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects
• Coordination of the publicity for volunteer recruitment
• Monitor and analyze the statistics of the website, Facebook and other platforms
• Update the Marketing strategy according to the statistics analysis
• Be creative and start your own projects!
• Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? Assume responsibilities and show initiative!
• Flexibility: The position is part-time (around 20 hours a week), so you can look for another part-time job online or here in Peru to finance your life!
• International motivated team: Work together hand in hand with international and Peruvian volunteers!
• Professional experiences: Make valuable experiences for your career!
• Life in Peru: Improve your Spanish skills and make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
• Fluency in English and a good level of Spanish
• Experience in Marketing Strategy and Social Media Management
• Excellent writing skills
• Photography, videography, and digital editing skills
• Excellent self-management and organization skills
• High level of independence, creativity and responsibility
• At least 6 months commitment starting in November 2018
If you are interested, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com!
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers