Teach Sports in Nepal
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
VIN has created the Teaching/Coaching Sports project to make a difference in marginalised communities through sports. Sports bring people together and through sports children learn important values while enjoying a positive impact on their health and growth. If you can teach a sport you love, please take this opportunity to share it to help underprivileged children and communities.
VIN’s overall mission is the empowerment of marginalised communities. We have been working with Jitphur Phedi community since 2007; striving to empower the villages to enable their children to receive an education, explore their creativity and develop for the future of the community. VIN believes part of that development can take place through sport.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.