A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
1730 W Greenleaf Ave
Are you detail-oriented and love organizing? You can help us by asserting your organizational creativity as we create and implement a storage plan for our donations. Your assistance will have a lasting impact on our organization and the refugee families who benefit from the items donated to us.
The Donations Organizer:
(1) Helps brainstorm an efficient and affordable plan for storage and donated items;
(2) Works directly with the Volunteer Coordinator and other Donations Organizers to organize donated and stored items;
(3) Assists in planning for management of space;
(4) Regularly maintains and itemizes donated items;
(5) Transports unusable items to responsibly dispose of.
How To Apply
Fill out our volunteer application! http://www.ecachicago.org/volunteer_sign_up0.aspx
Additional quesitons, contact: Michael Krepps | Volunteer Coordinator | email@example.com | (773) 508-0303 x.116 | 1730 W. Greenleaf Ave. Chicago, IL 60626