Boutique Associate Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Crossroads Rhode Island Domestic Violence Program
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Christiana Closet is an in-house Boutique where the guest of the “Domestic Violence Program of Crossroads” can shop for new and like new items. The purpose of this boutique is to ensure that our guest continue to be empowered as they focus on supporting their families and rebuilding their lives after the effects of Domestic Violence.
- Boutique Associate will run the boutique at least twice a week as well as ensure that our boutique is organized and stocked with a great selection of clothing and accessories.
- Sort incoming donations and prepare items for the boutique, including sorting, hanging, sizing, and pricing.
- Assists with store layout to attract customers including merchandise displays.
- Replenishes inventory levels based on Supervisor’s directions.
- Light housekeeping as needed.
Time Commitment: Minimum 2 - 4 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM seven days per week. This volunteer position is a weekly commitment, but the days and hours are flexible. Six months - One year commitment.
Skills Needed: Excellent Organizational skills. BCI & DCYF check required. Ability to maintain client confidentiality. Ability to move and lift items up to 25 lbs.
How To Apply
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Domestic Violence Program Volunteer Coordinator