Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Enriched Adult Day Care is a startup non-profit Adult Day Care in Whitman, Massachusetts. EADC provides non-medical therapeutic services for seniors and adults with mental illness while educating on treating or minimizing the impacts of their conditions.
Per 130 CMR 404.406 (D)1. A Registered nurse must be available while members of the EADC are on site.
Duties and responsibilities
Registered Nurse: The responsibilities of the registered nurse include but not limited to:
1. Providing or supervising nursing services for each member, including all skilled nursing services listed in 130 CMR 404.407 (B) and (C);
2. Supervising other health-care staff;
3. Coordinating the development and ongoing review of each member’s ADH care plan;
4. Assuring that nurse’s notes are written as outlined in 130 CMR 404.406(F)(3), or more often if necessary to address significant changes and health-care teaching in each member’s record;
5. Assisting as necessary in the delivery of other ADH program services; (f) training adult day health staff; and
6. Reviewing and implementing physician orders.
The registered nurse must be licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The nurse must have at least two years’ recent experience in the direct care of adults or chronically disabled persons.
RN Role for EADC
1. Completes necessary facility assessment tools according to policy guidelines
2. Makes referrals to other interdisciplinary team members
3. Provided education to family/resident about participant care plan
4. Assess and supervise Healthcare Aide, personal support and Social services
This job requires physically ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds. A physically, this job will required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks and sit for extended periods of time.